Thursday 14 March 2013

wax burn! ouchie.

No matter how hard I try I can NOT i repeat NOT make this wax burn look good. Haahahaha, I find it funny yo be honest (im very laid back) but most would probably absolutely hate it!
Last night I recieved a package with wax strips in as my moostarsh is slightly darker than others and my foundation used to build up in that area. I decided to used them right away (not a good move) first i waxed my eyebrows and it worked fine,  then I went in for the tash... about 5 minutes after waxing it turned bright red! I did it at 5 o clock yesterday and I woke up this morning with a scaby lip! (not nice) . I went on google and searched how long it might last,  the response was up to a week,  looks like a great week ahead for me...
I thought Id share my story with you so nobody makes the same mistake... ALWAYS GO PROFFESIONALY! haha


 
Sexy pose...

No comments:

Post a Comment