Wednesday 20 March 2013

New softech watch!.. in love



I love, love, love my new watch! I ordered this Monday and it cane today, I was sooo exited when I saw the parcel on my bed. I was like yeeeeeyyy, I wanted a watch for so long as I saw one in London in January that I love but decided not to get and seen as though it has been my birthday recently I thought I would treat myself and buy it! I had a look around on the Internet and saw the rose gold (which I love) and black leather strap watch and I think I fell in love. It was the last one in stock and I kept checking it for about 3 days and it was still there, think it must ha e been waiting for me haha. I got it for 33.25 including postage from Loveheartsandcrosses on the asos market place and I also got 20% off as there is an offer on at the moment. I love it to bits! Its so sleek and if you love vintage things this is definitely the watch for you! It will probably be back in stock soon just keep checking the website if you are interested. <3                                                             Click here to see the watch if interested!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment